Sino Biological and Nanommune (Irvine, California) jointly developed the coronavirus antigen array, SinommuneTM. This array simultaneously probes 66 antigens from all seven known coronaviruses, along with several types of adenovirus, RSV, MPV, parainfluenza and Influenza viruses.
Sino Biological has released the world-first ELISA kits for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 N and S proteins. These kits employ a standard sandwich ELISA format, allowing rapid quantification of the N and S antigens.
Up to 15th, May, there are 69 publications that have cited SARS-CoV-2 reagents or services providing by Sino Biological Inc. Here we list part of those publications.
• Wang, C et al., A human monoclonal antibody blocking SARS-CoV-2 infection. Nature Communications.2020
• Ou, X 怎么加速访问国外网站., Characterization of spike glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2 on virus entry and its immune cross-reactivity with SARS-CoV. 国外网站加速2020
• Renhong Yan et al., Structural basis for the recognition of the SARS-CoV-2 by full-length human ACE2. Science.2020
• Linlin Bao et al., The Pathogenicity of SARS-CoV-2 in hACE2 Transgenic Mice.Nature.2020
• Lamers, MM et al., SARS-CoV-2 productively infects human gut enterocytes. Science.2020
• Rockx, B et al., Comparative pathogenesis of COVID-19, MERS, and SARS in a nonhuman primate model. Science.2020
• Long, QX et al., Antibody responses to SARS-CoV-2 in patients with COVID-19. Nature Medicine.2020
• Ni, L et al., Detection of SARS-CoV-2-specific humoral and cellular immunity in COVID-19 convalescent individuals. Immunity.2020
• Huibin Lv, et al., Cross-reactive antibody response between SARS-CoV-2 and SARS-CoV infections. Cell Reports.2020
• Yunlong Cao, et al., Potent neutralizing antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 identified by high-throughput single-cell sequencing of convalescent patients’ B cells.怎么加速国外app2020
• Dora Pinto, et al., Cross-neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 by a human monoclonal SARS-CoV antibody.解决国外网站很慢2020
• Sino Biological is the first company worldwide to offer recombinant proteins of SARS-CoV-2. Learn more>>
• Sino Biological Inc. has received support from the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation for the colloidal gold and ELISA based diagnosis of COVID-19. Learn more>>
• Sino Biological Inc. will launch the world largest recombinant viral antigen collection, ProVirTM, on April 1st. Learn more>>
• Sino Biological Partners with Nanommune Inc. to Develop and Market a Novel Coronavirus Multiplex Serological Assay, SinommuneTM. Learn more>>
• GeoVax and Sino Biological Establish Exclusive Supply Agreement for Research Grade Bioreagents Related to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccine Development. Learn more>>